Saturday, January 25, 2014

January 25, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...

  • "I'm a flower, so I want to be a flower" (when choosing which stamp to put on today's date for Wii Fit with Daddy).
  • "Open it.  It's just what you wanted!" (when giving my birthday gift to Keegan).


 I did...
  • Had on cute Hello Kitty PJs from last night.
  • Watched The Wizard of Oz first thing this morning with Mommy while cuddling in bed.
  • I played Wii Fit with Daddy.  I really struggled keeping my balance for the Yoga part, and Daddy did too (when I leaned against him for support).
  • Went to Keegan's birthday party where it was like a reunion for Keegan, Payton, and I.  We haven't seen each other in such a long time.  We played with lots of toys and ate ice cream cake.  It was so much fun!
  • I spent some time with Ms. Sierra and her family this evening while Mommy and Daddy worked the basketball game.  We played hide-n-seek and watched Bubble Guppies.























No comments:

Post a Comment