Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 26, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...


  • "If I don't eat, I will run all over the place" (when wanting a snack before dinner... Mommy and Daddy wouldn't give me a snack!).
  • "This is how I say thank you" (grabbing the bead necklaces around my neck and shaking them with my hands).
  • "If you don't give a movie to me, I'll turn the fireplace off" (when I wanted to watch a DVD and Mommy wouldn't let me).


 I did...
  • Wore my sparkly kitty cat shirt and my "ruby red slippers" (sparkly pink) shoes to church.
  • Threw snowballs at Mommy and Daddy while walking to and from church.
  • I sang one of my favorite songs on the stage after church with the microphone.
  • Played with my Play-doh ice cream "machine" and made quite a mess with the Play-doh.
  • I tried on my snowsuit to "see if it still fits" even though I just wore it on Tuesday when playing outside.
  • I was excited to wear fuzzy footed pjs to bed again tonight.  The penguin ones are one of my favorites!









 






No comments:

Post a Comment