Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...



  •  "I want to watch The Lizard of Boz"  (Wizard of Oz).
  • "I'm going to show you where I put it yesternight" (when looking for the movie).
  • "If you don't let me watch The Lizard of Boz, I will be mad!" (when wanting to watch the movie again, yelling at Mommy and stomping off).


 I did...
  • I woke up and saw snow outside.  I was so excited!
  • Daddy and I played trains in the living room. 
  • I read a book to my baby dolls.
  • After lunch and nap, we put on layers and layers of clothes.  I had so many clothes on that I started sweating.
  • We started walking to the high school to go sledding.  Daddy pulled me on our impromptu sled.  I drug my hands and ended up sliding and falling a bit.  It was too hard to walk in the snow, so Mommy and Daddy had to carry me a lot.  We had fun, but I got frustrated when my hat kept blowing off and snow was blowing in my face, and my legs were hurting from walking in the deep snow.
  • At home we drank hot cocoa then Mommy and I watched The Wizard of Oz while cuddling in bed.
  • After eating dinner, Mommy and I made ice cream from snow.  It was super yummy! 
  • I wanted to watch The Wizard of Oz again.  I got upset and Daddy ended up letting me watch the beginning of it before getting ready for bed.




















     

No comments:

Post a Comment