Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 1, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:   
 
I said...



  • "That's Jake.  That's Chubby.  And that's the one with the pixie dust" (explaining the characters from Jake and the Neverland Pirates while playing Disney Junior games with Daddy this morning).
  • "I hurt myself too.  Let me show you where it's at.  I have to find it.  I think it's on the other foot" (after Mommy hurt her foot, I hurt mine too and needed ice like she did).
  •  "Why?  But it takes a long time to get there and I'll get dirty!" (when coloring a picture of Minnie on the beach and in response to Mommy saying that she and Daddy would probably take me to a beach this summer... Mommy seemed surprised by my response).
I did...


  • Daddy and I hung out and played until Mommy got up.
  • Mommy hurt her toes on the stairs then I hurt my toes too.  It was a good reminder to not move too quickly on the stairs.  I think Mommy was actually reminding me of that when she fell and hurt herself.  I'm glad she is okay.  I even got my doctor kit and checked her out after she got back from the doctor.  She thought it was sweet of me.
  • I never got out of my pajamas today, except when I was icing my toe after I "hurt" it.
  • Mommy and I played hide-n-seek with the giraffe toy for a bit.
  • I played with a magnet and Mommy taught me that it would stick to metal things.  So, we went around the house trying to stick it to as many things as possible.  It was interesting to see what worked and what didn't.  One doorknob worked and one didn't.  Interesting..







No comments:

Post a Comment