Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:      

I said...


  • "Put a gummy in me and I will dance for you" (I told Mommy while eating gummies once I got dressed for dance).  As soon as Mommy put a gummy in my mouth, I started jumping up and down and dancing.
I did...
  • I woke up yelling to Mommy that I had to go potty, then was upset I couldn't go back to bed.  I told her it was still "nighttime" because it was dark outside then fought with Mommy about what shirt and pants I would wear to school.
  • Mommy picked me up and it was so nice outside that I didn't have to wear my jacket.  I told her all about my wonderful day at school and how we walked to the library for what they called a "field trip" and how we finally got to play on the outside playground since the weather was so nice.
  • I had fun at dance class playing animal freeze tag with my friends.  I got a sticker for being such a good girl.  
  • After putting my pajamas on, I relaxed with Mommy and Daddy the rest of the evening. 







No comments:

Post a Comment