Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:      

I said...
 
  • "If you want to beat Mommy, you have to get better" (said to Daddy while he was playing a Wii Fit game and trying to beat Mommy's score).
  • "Don't talk to me!" (to Daddy when he made me mad in the car on the way to trivia).
  • "I have to put it in my hamster" (when putting my dirty clothes in my laundry hamper).
I did...
  • I was a little more awake today than yesterday.
  • I colored more blue pictures at school.  I ate ham, mashed potatoes, and grapes at school.  I also got to play on the playground again, but was upset that we didn't go to the library today.
  • Daddy let me color with chalk outside.  I drew pictures of the whole family, even the dogs and cats.  I also got to blow bubbles and climb a tree.  It was so much fun!
  • I was super excited that it was trivia night!  I love Tuesdays, even though I didn't win an animal in the claw machine this time.












No comments:

Post a Comment