Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 20, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...

 

  • "I see flame-breathing dragons."
  • "I have sunshine power."
  • "Mommy, you're a buttstick!"
  • "I'm a panda eating bamboo."
I did...
  • I wore my pink unicorn shirt today... I love it!
  • At school I colored several beautiful pictures and even used lots of colors!  I also made a "windmill" which Daddy called a "pinwheel."  As soon as I got out of the school building, I held it up for the wind to spin it.  Mommy said it needed a bit of work to spin better.
  • We ate at the Mexican restaurant and it was delicious.  I even said "gracias" when the waitress brought our queso dip.  
  • Mommy and I had a relaxing evening at home while Daddy went to a meeting.  
  • I coughed a bit more again today.  Mommy's hoping for a restful night's sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment