Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 23, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...

 
  • "I winned.  I beat you!" (after Mommy, Daddy, and I raced home from church and I was the fastest).
  • "My hiccups are gone.  Now I am four years old."  (It took a while for Mommy to convince me otherwise).
  • "Twizzlers aren't a treat they are happy business." (explaining to Mommy that I wanted a treat and even thought I had just eaten a small Twizzler, that they aren't treats).
  • "I need to go to the eye doctor because I don't like water in my eyes."
I did...
  • I took a bath and then went to church.  I wore my cute pink heart sweater and my monster jacket and my new running shoes.
  • After church, I raced Mommy and Daddy home.  I won!
  • Daddy decided we needed Five Guys for lunch.  I ate whole peanuts for the first time and they were delicious!  Mommy said we created a monster.  I even acted like a monster, having a super meltdown on the way home because Mommy didn't give me enough time to buckle myself into my car seat before helping me.
  • Once at home, Mommy and I cuddled in bed for a long nap.  I'm liking this Sunday afternoon tradition (and I think Mommy is liking it too).
  • Mommy and I played hide-n-seek inside the house. 
  • After dinner at home, I went shopping with Mommy for stuff for work then stopped to get ice cream to bring home and eat.  It was delicious!
  • I played with my tunnel, tent, and ball.





















No comments:

Post a Comment