Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 25, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...



  • "We didn't learn anything... except shapes and colors and everything" (when Mommy asked what I did at school today).
  • "I love you precious cakes" (to Daddy while grabbing his cheeks).
  • "Old McQuackQuack had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.  And on that farm he had a sheep..."
  • "Get on my horse and I'll broom you to the living room" (to Mommy while I was riding my stick horse).
I did...
  • I woke up and started yelling for Mommy and Daddy because I had a bad dream.  It was almost time to get up, so I cuddled in bed with Mommy and Daddy a few minutes first to get calmed down.  
  • Mommy dropped me off at school and Daddy picked me up.  He took me to Hagerstown to my favorite McDonalds, the one with the big indoor play area.  I met a friend there named Hope.  She and I pretended we were being chased by "mooses with horns."  I got a super fun flying toy too.
  • Daddy took me to Party City where I tried on masks and it was super fun.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings, it is Tuesday after all!  We won the trivia game and the announcer said our team had the cutest "answer runner."   I played the claw game but didn't win anything this time.    
  • At home, I rode my horse, "Super Star" and watched a little of The Goodnight Show while I did my breathing treatments.  I'm feeling much better, but Mommy and Daddy are still making me do my treatments to keep me healthy!














No comments:

Post a Comment