Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:   
 
I said...


  • "This looks like the twister in the 'Lizard of Boz'" (holding up and stretching an Arby's curly fry).
  • "I call him Toto" (while pulling my puppy dog toy behind me).
I did...


  • Wore a pretty purple dress to church.
  • Didn't understand why I couldn't walk home from church since Mommy had driven and we had a car at church.
  • Argued with Mommy and Daddy about what to eat for lunch since I was tired and cranky.
  • Spent a few hours with Ms. Sierra while Mommy watched Daddy's musical, Oklahoma!
  • Mommy let me wear my snowman socks to Ms. Sierra's and told me they were appropriate since it is supposed to snow tonight.... as of bedtime, still no snow.  I'm not sure if Mommy was lying to me or not.










No comments:

Post a Comment