Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:   
 
I said...

  • "Come out, come out, wherever you are... and meet the young lady who fell from a star" (saying so proudly since I remembered the words sang by Glenda, the good witch).
  • "I made a flower, just for you... it's blue!" (made for Mommy with quarters on the table at Buffalo Wild Wings).
  • "Today is going to be a horrible day!" (when I lost a quarter that Mommy had given me to play the claw machine from the table).
  • "Today was a great day!  I won a panda!" (from the claw machine).
  • "I will name him Claw Bear.....  Clawwa....   Panda" (name changed three times in 15 minutes).
I did...

  • Went to school a little later than normal.  Daddy said it was because the roads weren't so good.
  • I colored two more pictures blue, just for Mommy since it's her favorite color.
  • My teacher was reading a book to me and my friend when Mommy arrived at school to pick me up.  I was sitting next to the fan and kept whipping my head back and forth and back to shake my hair in the fan.  Mommy thought it was too funny.  I had to potty before leaving school and even closed the stall and didn't want Mommy to help at all.  I did everything, even washing and drying my hands without the slightest bit of help.  Mommy seemed a little sad that I didn't need her help. 
  • I threw snowballs at Mommy and Daddy, then Daddy threw one at me too.
  • I was excited to go back to trivia since it had been a couple of weeks.  Everyone seemed to miss me and I got a lot of attention, and of course my oranges from my buddy Andre. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment