Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...


  • "I can see what's the problem there.  A car is stopped.  Two cars are stopped" (when looking out the window to investigate why there were flashing lights outside our living room window... one car was pulled over by a police car).
  • "Daddy won't take me to Disney" (while crying not wanting to go to sleep...  Mommy had just told me Daddy was almost home and would catch me awake and crying).

I did...

  • Daddy took me to school and Mommy picked me up...  I colored the letter "W" today.  I was excited when Mommy reminded me that WVU starts with "W."
  • Mommy took me straight to the Be-Hive.  I was so excited!  The place was packed... it had more people than I had ever seen there.  I sang "Old McDonald" with the kids, even pretending we had an elephant on our farm/in our zoo in the song.  I had taken another girl's seat without knowing it, and she came up to me mad.  Mommy watched from across the room and was very proud of how I handled the situation.  I simply moved over and patted the chair so the girl would sit next to me.  I'm good at sharing, and luckily she was too.  I played with some toys a few minutes before the program started.  I got to plant corn kernels in a cup (I'm hoping Daddy lets me plant them in the back yard once they start to grow).  I ate popcorn and got to pet a hen, a baby chick, and a rabbit.  I loved every minute of it, but was hoping there was more animals.  
  • Mommy and I built a tower and castle out of blocks then watched Veggie Tales before going to bed.  I was cranky and didn't want to go to bed, but Daddy coming home rushed me a little bit. 


























 







 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment