Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...


  • "Cameron, have you seen Mommy?" (while Mommy and I were playing hide-n-go-seek). 
  • "I am a space monster" (in a robot voice after coming downstairs with a blanket over my head and a bucket on top of my head).  Daddy asked if I was a good robot or a bad robot and I said, "a bad robot."
I did...
  • I woke up Daddy this morning and Mommy had already gone to work. 
  • Daddy took me to school and I couldn't wait to show my friends my new "running shoes." 
  • I made a flying kite hat at school and was excited to show Mommy when she picked me up.
  • At dance class we got our costumes for our recital.  I have a purple leotard and purple tutu.  I was super excited and Mommy knows I'll be cute.
  • Mommy and I wanted breakfast for dinner (aka "Brinner") so we went to Bob Evans.  I ate a pig pancake.  It was fun and delicious!  I also got a cookie for a surprise from the waitress.  I got chocolate all over me but it was yummy!
  • At home, Mommy and I played hide-n-seek.  Mommy's a good hider. 














No comments:

Post a Comment