Friday, March 14, 2014

March 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:      

I said...
 
  • "Two minutes is ridiculous!!!" (when Daddy told me we had two more minutes on the road we were on after I asked over and over again how much longer we had). 
  • "I wish, I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons and land apart" (quoting DragonTales while riding in the car on the way home from Charles Town).
  • "This is a toy store!!!" (yelling at Daddy when he requested a bottle of water from my "store" that I had set up in the living room).
I did...
  • I coughed a lot the first few hours of last night.  Mommy gave me a breathing treatment in the middle of the night then I finally slept better.
  • When I woke up to potty early this morning, Mommy let me cuddle in bed with her after.  We slept in until 9:00 and it was so nice.  I slept well and didn't cough any more.
  • I tried Frosted Flakes for breakfast and Tony the Tiger is right.... They're GREAT!
  • Mommy and I made a "good luck" card for my teacher who had her last day today.  The teacher loved it when I got there and she gave me a big hug.  
  • Daddy picked me up from school and we went to Petsmart and I saw a cat that looked like Gemma, except her eyes.  We also went to IHop to eat breakfast for dinner.  It was fun and yummy!
  • At home, we played Chutes and Ladders and I jumped over toys as "Super Star the Horse" and set up my own toy store in the living room. 












No comments:

Post a Comment