Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 13, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:      

I said...
 

  • "I have spy glasses and can see what it says.  You don't have them" (referring to the thermometer I had used to take my temperature).
  • "Do I look like a lion?" (while wearing my pajama shirt around my head).
I did...
  • I woke up with a cough this morning but went to school after a breathing treatment.
  • I colored some beautiful pictures at school today and used several colors today, not just blue, though I did color the bird in my picture blue for Mommy.
  • We sang a song that I was excited to tell Mommy about when she picked me up.  It was "The Bear Climbed Over the Mountain." 
  • I had a few breathing treatments before bed.  Other than the cough, I feel fine and have no fever.  Mommy seems worried about me and even said I may have to stay home from school tomorrow.  I would be sad if I can't go to school since it will be Ms. Mary Beth's last day tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment