Saturday, March 15, 2014

March 15, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:      
I said...
 
  • "I drew a pinecone tree" (as well as sky and pink daisies and cat scratches with the sidewalk chalk).
  • "That cloud looks like a dragon."
  • "I'm just a good artist" (referring to my coloring). 
I did...
  • I went to the Be-Hive Spring Fling and got to meet SpongeBob, hang out with my friend Gabriel, get new jewelry, lollipops, and got a ladybug painted on my face.
  • Mommy took me to eat lunch at Chick-fil-A (my choice).
  • Mommy and I colored on the sidewalk with chalk, played with my big bouncy ball (even though it needs more air in it), played hopscotch, collected pine cones, and walked and rode my scooter around the neighborhood.  It was such a beautiful day! 
  • I spent a few hours with Ms. Sierra while Mommy and Daddy had a date night.









































No comments:

Post a Comment