Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:   
 
I said...

  • "Look how he gulps down his drink" (repeating the words on the "WOW cup" infomercial... I really want one!).  "We need $10."
  • I can't give you ugga muggas... I sick" (to Mommy after crying while cranky trying to go to bed).
  • "I will sit here and not sleep if  you don't rock me" (sitting up in bed looking down at Mommy).  Mommy told me she doesn't make deals and walked away... how rude!
I did...


  • Although I was super tired, school was fun.
  • I colored a shirt and glued a blue "pocket" on it.  Mommy loved it.
  • Daddy surprised me by picking me up from school.
  • Mommy helped me take a bath then I decided to dance nude in the living room while playing songs on my princess "ABCD player."  Mommy says I'm my father's daughter.  
  •  I wore my cute fuzzy footed PJs to bed and had a major meltdown when I couldn't tie the shoelace in my book.  Mommy had decided that book may disappear since I get so frustrated with it. 











No comments:

Post a Comment