Friday, March 7, 2014

March 7, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:   


 
I said...

  • I told Daddy to "break a leg" and giggled and giggled about it as he left to go to the theater.
  • "I'm so excited to go see Cat in the Hat tomorrow." (I told Grandma as she put me to bed)
I did...



  • I was too tired to get up, until Mommy reminded me that Grandma and Grandpa were coming this afternoon.
  • I colored a couple more blue pictures at school, but also colored a little orange and red too.  
  • Mommy surprised me when she picked me up since she had Grandma with her.  I was so excited to see her and show her my school.  I was also excited to see Grandpa when we got to the house.
  • It was fun showing Grandma and Grandpa my Disney Junior games, playing Candy Land with Mommy and Grandma and having a tea party.
 










No comments:

Post a Comment