Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 16, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...
 

  • "I'm a platypus!"
  • "Panera is my favorite!  And Chick-fil-A, and everywhere else."
  • "I'm a crumb messer" (while eating a chip in the car).
I did...
  • I pretended to nap at church, even snoring while making the girls laugh.
  • I ate yummy mac-n-cheese from Panera for lunch.  YUM!
  • Mommy and I napped for nearly two and a half hours.
  • We walked around the mall, and I got a free cupcake and free candy.  Everyone wanted us to stop and talk to them.  Mommy said everyone was there because it was the Home Show that they do every year.
  • I helped with groceries and we drove home from the store in the snow.  
  • I was Mommy's super helper getting some things ready for her to take to school tomorrow.  I was so proud of myself for helping so much and Mommy was so happy with me.
  • Gemma and I cuddled on the couch a bit before bed.






















No comments:

Post a Comment