Saturday, March 8, 2014

March 8, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:      

I said...

  • "Mommy, call me Super Star, the horse."
  • "Mommy, you are my best friend, and so are Grandma and Grandpa."
I did...
  •  I ate two breakfasts this morning.
  • I tried out my new paint with water book.  It was so much fun!
  • Grandma, Mommy, and I went shopping for dresses for me to wear for Easter.   We also found some other dresses that I can't wear for days other than Easter.  I felt like a princess trying on and modeling the dresses for Grandma while she took pictures of me.
  • We ate lunch at Peking and I got not one, but two fortunes in my fortune cookie.  Both fortunes were the same.
  • We met Cat in the Hat at the Be-Hive.  It was so much fun!
  • I got to visit with Chip and Carol at dinner then spent some time with Ms. Sierra and her family.
  • Grandma and Grandpa picked me up and I quickly fell asleep once we got home.
  • It was such a busy and exciting day.  I was exhausted!










 


 
 


























No comments:

Post a Comment