Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 26, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...



  • "Daddy, can I have Frosted Snow Flakes?" (referring to Frosted Flakes).
  • "I am a robot.  At robo-school, I..." (when talking to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone).
 
I did...

  • I once again wore my super fast running shoes to school.  It's a good thing since we ran and jumped in the hallway after nap today.  I was so fast!  
  • Mommy picked me up from school and surprised me with a new "sweet drink."  It was a strawberry cream slushy/slurpee from Sheetz.  It was delicious!  I loved it!
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I walked to the church for a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for dinner.  I ate spaghetti, bread, Mommy's tomatoes from her salad, and a cupcake.  I told Mommy that I had also had spaghetti for lunch at school.  It's a good thing I like spaghetti so much.  There was still a little snow here and there on the ground from this morning's snow squall, so I picked up handfuls and threw them at Daddy... he even threw some back at me. 
  • Once back at home, I continued to eat and eat and eat...  yogurt, apple sauce, and frosted flakes.
  • I played with my piggy bank and then got my flying saucer toys out and pretended they were lily pads, so I jumped from one to another pretending to be a frog.
  • At bedtime, I decided I wanted to read my Bible.  Mommy was so proud.




















No comments:

Post a Comment