Saturday, March 29, 2014

March 29, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...



  • "I will count to 75.....  You can count to 79."  (When playing hide and seek with Mommy)
  • "I maked a wish because I saw a star and it was moving."  (Mommy was wondering what star I saw out the window as it was pouring the rain).
I did...
  • I woke up at Ms. Sierra's after a sleepover with the girls.  I ate breakfast #1 then Daddy came to pick me up.  My hair was fixed beautifully and I couldn't wait to show Mommy when I got home.
  • Daddy got me breakfast #2, pancakes!  YUM!
  • Mommy and I went shopping at a consignment shop and I got two dresses, two shirts, three pairs of pants, and a Hello Kitty jacket (my favorite!).  We were hoping to find some new shoes, but there weren't any my size.
  • We also went to the library.  I was so excited to find the Banana! book that I wanted last time. I'm glad I wore my frog rain coat since it was raining.  I stopped to check out the daffodils in the rain as we got back home.
  • We spent the evening eating and relaxing at home since it was rainy and yucky outside.  I hope it is sunny tomorrow, I want to play outside!
  • Mommy and I had a spontaneous "tea party" right before bed.  We had tea, "gazagna" (lasagna), and "sprinkles and cream" for dessert.









 









No comments:

Post a Comment