Friday, March 21, 2014

March 21, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...

 
  • "Don't listen to Daddy!  Don't listen to Daddy!" (to Mommy when Daddy was telling me to stop what I was doing... I was playing in the animal's water fountain).
  • "Mama, look what we can also do" (while playing with my stroller and reinventing a new way for the material to hold up my baby doll).
  • "When you leave, I am sad.  I miss you.  Do you miss me when I leave to go to school?" (to Mommy with such a sweet voice).
I did...
  • I woke up after a long night of coughing still coughing.  After a breathing treatment and a little breakfast, I wasn't coughing as much so Daddy had to convince me to go to school since I thought I'd be able to stay home because of my cough.
  • Part of the way through the day, Daddy delivered my breathing machine and medicine to school.  My teacher gave me my medicine before naptime to help my cough.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and we came home and spent a bit of time outside.  I drew with chalk while Daddy worked on removing some leaves from our flower bed out in front of the house.  I'm glad we make such a great team. 
  • Daddy and I built my train track and all three of us played with our trains.  Daddy and I had a contest to see how many cars our engines could pull and still get up the hill.  I think Daddy won. 
  • I started getting a stuffy nose this evening.  I was having trouble blowing my nose (I wanted to suck it in instead of blow out) so Mommy mentioned something she used when I was a baby that she had called a "booger sucker."  I wanted to try it to help my nose.  I told Mommy I was brave!  Now Mommy thinks I am addicted to the nasal aspirator since I want to keep trying it on my own.
  • Mommy's hoping for a good night's sleep without anymore breathing treatments.  









No comments:

Post a Comment