Saturday, March 22, 2014

March 22, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...

 

  • "What are you drinking?  I thought you said Pep-pee?  Are you drinking pee?  Are you drinking poop?  Are you drinking grass?  Are you drinking rocks?  Are you drinking hay?" (and the questions continued with Mommy continuing to say "No" after each while driving to Ranson).
  • "I love you too Mamacakes" (Mommy calls me Babycakes sometimes).
I did...
  • Daddy and I played with trains while Mommy slept in.  I decided to go take her a picture I had colored while she was sleeping.  I also thought she needed a "friend" to sleep with, so I took her my penguin, Waddles.
  • I helped Daddy with dishes and with laundry.
  • Daddy and I went outside and picked up sticks in the yard and I played with bubbles too.  I also played with a ball with Littles.
  • Mommy took me shopping at Kohl's where I found two new pairs of shoes.  I was super excited about the new "running shoes." 
  • Mommy and Daddy surprised me by taking me to the Apollo Theater where we watched Aladdin Junior.  It was my first time in the theater for a show and I was so excited to see the kids dancing and singing.  I clapped, and waved at them, and ate popcorn and Twizzlers.  It was so much fun!  I told Mommy and Daddy that my favorite part was when they threw the bread. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment