Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...

 
  • "We are going to the place that has the bees for the party" (Mommy's translation:  "We are going to the Be-Hive for the Sock Hop dance.")
  • "Gabriel's Mom, can I have fruit?" (as I bummed some of his fruit instead of eating my own mac-n-cheese).
  • "Daddy is not my friend, Gabriel is my friend.  Carol is not my friend.  Mommy, I told you... Gabriel IS MY FRIEND!"
  • "I wonder if it will fly in the wind" (referring to my "Disney on Ice" pennant that I got out of the car and held up high while Mommy was trying to get me in the car).
I did...
  • I wore a super cute lady bug shirt to school today and then wore a super cute dress with leggings to the Be-Hive "Sock Hop." 
  • Mommy and I met Carol, Gabriel, and "Gabriel's mom" at Cracker Barrel for a pre-dance dinner. 
  • As soon as we got to the Be-Hive, I immediately got on the dance floor.  Gabriel did too.  I learned a few new dances and had fun, but eventually ended up on the bean bag reading books then took a snack break.  I did finally end up back on the dance floor.  Gabriel is quite the dancer.  I also got to wear fairy wings and play with a wand, and even hide in an footstool.  It was fun!  I also got the bottom of my dress stuck in my leggings and Mommy had to snap a picture.  How embarrassing!
  • I was happy that Daddy (the DJ) played a couple of my favorite songs, "Baby" and "Call Me Maybe."   He was dancing very silly and I thought it was funny. 
  • I told Grandma and Grandpa all about the dance on the phone and watched Lilo & Stitch before heading to bed.  It was a busy night, but so much fun.
  • Mommy told me that Gabriel called me his "girlfriend" to his Mommy.  My Daddy isn't quite sure if I'm ready for a relationship yet.

 







































No comments:

Post a Comment