Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 9, 2013

Alyson's Antics for the Day:      

I said...


  • "Once upon a time there was a little girl named Jessie.  She had a beautiful necklace.  She was walking along and fell in the pond and got a scratch.  She went to the dentist to see what was wrong with her.  The End." (a story I made up and told Mommy after finding a pink necklace and putting it on this morning).
I did...
  • I ate some of my cereal with my kazoos.
  • I modeled a tiara and even made Mommy try it on.  I felt like a princess.
  • I watched a little television with my footed pjs on and Mommy's sneakers over top.
  • Grandma helped me practice drawing my letters before she and Grandpa went home.
  • I had a yummy Happy Meal for lunch before Daddy went to the theater.
  • After grocery shopping, Mommy and I took a long nap.
  • We had a relaxing evening at home.  I watched the Goodnight Show and played some Disney Junior games.  Mommy and Daddy were so proud when I showed them that I could type my name (knowing all the letters to press) all by myself.




























No comments:

Post a Comment