Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 30, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...


  • "This looks like a two.  This looks like a scribble" (explaining to Mommy what I had drawn while in the sound room at church this morning).
  •  "I'm sliding on my belly like a penguin" (while running from the living room to the foyer and sliding on my belly on the floor rug).
  • "Watch this!  Watch this!" (Mommy and Daddy hear this about 40 times a day).
  • "Mommy, you're my friend!"  (Mommy hears this a lot, but says she will never get tired of hearing it).
  • "The two should be in the middle, not the three" (referring to the race cars in my book). 
I did...
  • I wore my owl hoodie to church this morning.  Everyone loved it and wanted one of their own.  I had fun in the nursery for Sunday School class, but had to stay in the sound room with Mommy and Daddy during the service since all my friends were involved in the meeting.
  • After church, I made Daddy walk me home in the rain, even though Mommy had the car at church.  Mommy picked us up at the house to go to lunch.
  • Once back at home, I fought and fought taking a nap.  Daddy even sat in the room while I played in my bed for a full hour.  I didn't get any treats since I didn't nap.  I was so sad.
  • I played in my tent, played with the dogs, hugged on Gemma cat, pretended to be different animals, helped with laundry, and relaxed a little while too.
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read a book then reunited the "panda family."  Mommy, big sister, and baby sister were happy to be back together and hugged one another.

















No comments:

Post a Comment