Thursday, March 6, 2014

March 6, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:   

 
I said...

  • "Clean up, clean up, everybody do their share" (when Mommy and I were leaving school and the teacher asked the other students to clean the toys...  I was encouraging to my friends).
  • "I hope there are pine cones on my pizza" (meaning pineapple which is my favorite topping... just like Mommy).
  • "I think it is going to the zoo because people want to go there" (referring to where the train was going that we were watching)... when Mommy told me it were not people on the train, I said, "It must be going where the train lives.  I think the people are already at the zoo.  I wish I was at the zoo.  The zoo is my favorite."
I did...


  • I wore my "Super Sweet" shirt to school.
  • I colored several more pictures blue.  Mommy says she may have to put an end to my "blue phase" but I'm coloring the blue just for her and remind her everyday that blue is her favorite.   I did have one page colored in red... it was the letter "R" and Mommy and Daddy both were excited about that and reminded me that red starts with an R in English and in Spanish.  
  • I helped Daddy do a little painting in the bathroom he has been remodeling. 
  • I helped clean up my toys (kinda) and helped Mommy hang up some of my pictures from school for Grandma and Grandpa to see when they get here tomorrow.  I'm super excited to see them this weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment