Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 18, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:       

I said...

 
  • "Let's Go Mountaineers!" (when watching the beginning of the NIT basketball game on television).
  • "I will just dump them out!" (when Daddy filled up the dog bowls instead of me and I was mad!). 
I did...
  • I was exhausted this morning, but once I got dressed in my smiley shirt, I was in much better spirits.
  • I had a great day at school except when I got water all over my shirt at the water fountain at school.  Ms. Christy had to help me change into a drier shirt.  I told Mommy it was just an accident.
  • I colored a walrus, windmill, and rainbows today.  Mommy was happy that I had moved beyond my "blue phase" and was actually using a variety of colors on my artwork.
  • When Mommy picked me up, we walked to the library where I picked out books, played with the alphabet wooden puzzle and had two puppet shows...  Mommy had to ask the elephant puppet to not be so loud in the library.  It was so much fun!
  • As soon as we got out of the car at home, I grabbed my sidewalk chalk and drew a "valentine heart" for Mommy.
  • It was trivia night, so I helped Mommy and Daddy as well as Carol and Chip with their game by delivering their answers and entertaining the staff at Buffalo Wild Wings.  They love me there!  I even played the ranch containers as with my french fries like they were drums.  I wore a crown called "Sauce Boss" and Mommy thinks I could be the boss of that place as much as everyone takes care of me there.


























No comments:

Post a Comment