Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 12, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:      

I said...
 

  • "For this one, we need spy glasses.  I can tell you what it says because I have spy eyes...  it says we have to stay home tomorrow and sing and dance and play and eat muffins" (referring to the blank piece of paper that only looks blank).
I did...
  • I was excited to wear my monster jacket again today.  I told Mommy that Ms. Patty at school loves that jacket because she thinks it is cute.
  • We ate tacos for lunch and they were yummy!
  • We didn't get to go outside today since it was raining after nap time.  
  • When Mommy picked me up from school there were puddles everywhere, but it wasn't raining.  It started raining again as we were a block from home in the car.  I ran inside squealing since it was starting to rain.  Mommy did too.
  • I practice writing "my letter," the letter A.  I was super proud of myself and Mommy and Daddy told me it was my best ever A and we were high-fiving and celebrating!
  • Mommy fixed us pizza pockets tonight.  I ate all of mine with the dip.  She was super proud of me.  I wish she had put peppers in mine like she put in hers and Daddy's.  It was delicious!
  • Mommy and I read a book about being small tonight at bedtime.  It was so sweet.  I love cuddling with Mommy before bed.  I also had Daddy read my Bear in the Square book... he has to help with that one because it is partly in Spanish.  He tucked me in and put me to bed. 







No comments:

Post a Comment