Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:   
 
I said...

  • "You stole my cheese.  That doesn't seem fair" (Daddy picked a small piece of cheese off of my soft taco and I caught him).
  • "I got the black one.  I call it root beer" (referring to my dum-dum sucker).
  • "Lollipop Guild like The Lizard of Boz" (while eating my sucker).
I did...

  • We had a lazy snow day at home.  I only changed from one set of pajamas to another.
  • I watched Curious George (the movie), played Disney Junior on Mommy's computer, built towers with blocks, helped pick up my toys (since Mommy said they would disappear if I didn't), and built a "fence" with my toys that I ran and jumped over like a "race horse" and won a "trophy" (snow boot).
  • If I hadn't started coughing again, I would have been able to play outside in the snow.  Hopefully my cough will be better tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment