Saturday, May 10, 2014

May 10, 2014

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

I said: 

"Daddy gotta get me a pig?"  (When Mommy told me Daddy would have to buy me a peg to go with my monster-sized horseshoes). 

"Lets play friend share. "  (Sharing my rock with Mommy like we share toys at school). 

"Who's hazel?"  (When talking about the color of my eyes).  

I did: 

Woke up, got dressed, woke up Grandma and Sherry, then headed to the East End Yard Sale in Charleston. We stopped and got apple biscuits on the way. 

We had fun going to all the different sales.  I picked a few toys and books and got some clothes too. We had such fun!  

Daddy picked me up so Mommy, Sherry, and Grandma could keep shopping.  We ate lunch and had a nap. 

After nap, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese and had so much fun! 

We had dinner at Grandma's and Alice joined us. Daddy and I entertained everyone with a puppet show in the new hanging puppet theater Daddy bought me at the sale today. 

It rained off and on and we saw a double rainbow over grandma's house. It was beautiful and I was so excited to tell everyone and got everyone to come out in the rain to see the rainbow too. 

Sherry and I read books at bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment