Friday, May 16, 2014

May 16, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "Can you still see my makeup?" (after Grandma called me a princess after the recital)... Mommy says I'm a drama queen, not a princess.
  • While Grandma was helping me change clothes after the show, I started singing, "Come out, come out, wherever you are and meet the young lady who fell from the stars."

I did:
 
  • I wore my pirate t-shirt to school today. 
  • I got a treat since I had smiley faces all week.  Mommy was so proud.
  • Grandma and Grandpa were at home when we got there, but we didn't stay long, just long enough for me to show off my swing set and get my clothes changed.
  • Grandma, Carol, Sierra, and Kelly went to my recital tonight.  They laughed and smiled a lot, so I guess they liked it.  My tiara fell off while I danced, but I picked it up, put it right back on and kept dancing.  Mommy brought me flowers to give me after the show which was super nice.  Ms. Anna gave me a princess glow wand after the show too.  It was super cool!
  • After the show, we picked Grandpa up at the house then went to dinner.  I think the waitress liked me since she brought me two rolls and lots of butter with my mac-n-cheese.  She also brought me ice cream with chocolate syrup too. 
  • Once back at home, I was wild.  Mommy blames the ice cream and my not wanting to go to sleep but being tired.  It was a challenge, but I finally relaxed and ended up falling asleep.


 











No comments:

Post a Comment