Thursday, May 8, 2014

May 8, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  

I said:
  • Me:  "Push me real low." (while on the swing)
  • Daddy:  "No, sweetie, I'm still upset."
  • Me:  "I'll make you happy...  Knock, knock.  Who's there?  Nobody.  Close the door."
I did:
  • I wore my cute rocker monkey t-shirt to school. 
  • I learned about Mother's Day today and even planted a flower in a cup to bring home to Mommy.  I was excited to tell her Happy Mother's Day and give it to her.  It was even wrapped in my favorite color (pink) tissue paper.
  • We played outside a little while and I even helped Daddy wash my truck and walked my puppy up and down the sidewalk.
  • After dinner, Daddy and I went to Lowe's to pick out flowers to take to my teachers tomorrow to say thank you for them taking care of me.  It was very nice.  I can't wait to give it to them tomorrow.











No comments:

Post a Comment