Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May 13, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:   

I said:

  • After Daddy sang, "What do you give..."  I finished his line singing, "to the lady who has given."  (He and Mommy were very surprised I had been paying attention to his singing and knew the words to the song)
  • "Something crashed into the moon on the table" (while looking at the SkyView App on Mommy's phone while at Buffalo Wild Wings).


I did:
 
 
  • Daddy was not amused that I woke up before 6:30 this morning, since he and Mommy didn't have to go to work.  I got to watch a little bit of The Wizard of Oz while Daddy napped a little on the couch.
  • I wore a super cute pink dress to school today and Daddy even fixed my hair a little since he had extra time.
  • When Mommy picked me up at school, I showed her what I had learned at school, a picture of the letter K that I had colored.  She asked me what letter it was and after thinking a second, I ran back into my classroom to look at the alphabet on the wall.  I started at A and said all letters until I got to K then told Mommy it was the letter K.  Ms. Ashley was a little upset with me that I really did know all my letters because earlier in the day she was giving me an evaluation and I acted like I didn't know them.  Mommy wasn't happy to hear that either.
  • On the way home, we stopped and had a snack and ice cream at Dairy Queen.  It was fun eating outside and I even share some of my bread with the neighborhood birdies and squirrel friends.
  • At home, I played a little bit outside until the storm started coming.  Mommy and I sat on the porch watching the storm and she even told me that Grandma and Grandpa used to tell her that thunder was God bowling.  How silly!
  • At trivia, I had a hard time sitting still.  All I wanted to do was dance, especially since I was in my beautiful dress and running shoes.  I delivered answers and played a few games before heading home. 








 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment