Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 28, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "Mommy, I was a bad girl today."
  • "Mommy, say 'problem action' to open the gate" (referring to the string gate I stretched across the bottom step when going to bed).
 

I did:
 
  • I was excited to wear lots of sparkles today. My pants had a sparkly silver star design and my shirt had pink and purple sparkles too.  I loved it!
  • When Mommy dropped me off at school, I was clinging to her leg a little, but finally let go to go sing Frozen songs with my friend Olive.
  • When Daddy came to pick me up, he found me sitting in time out.  Ms. Ashley told him that I had been tapping blocks on the table and when they asked me to stop, I banged them louder, then louder, and then once they put me in time out, I started blowing raspberries at my teachers.  I told Mommy a different story about being in trouble.  I told her that I wanted to play with the pink castle but Ms. Ashley wouldn't let me and I got mad, so I threw blocks across the room.  Either way, I was in trouble when I got home.  I had time out at school, then time out at home too.  And, Daddy had a long talk with me and then Mommy had a long talk with me too about proper behavior and what to do when we get mad.  I promised to try to be better.
  • I ate a lot after getting home today:  a banana, lucky charms, a big dinner, an oatmeal cake, and a small pack of sixlets.  I must be growing!
  • I spent a little time playing outside until we heard thunder and had to come in.  
  • I put together my Thomas puzzle then found out we were missing a piece.  I also tried playing Chutes and Ladders, but no one would play with me...  How Rude!














No comments:

Post a Comment