Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  
I said:
  • "Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro, Cinco." (while counting for Mommy as she tried to explain Cinco de Mayo to me while leaving school).

  
I did:
  • Daddy let me sleep in a little this morning, but I was still tired. 
  • I got to wear my cute new NYC shirt that Mommy had bought for me.  I loved it!
  • At school, I got purple yarn that I told Mommy was to bring home to my cats, but she isn't really sure about it.  The teacher told Mommy that I didn't nap at all today, mostly because of my cough.  Mommy's worried about my allergies acting up again, so we went home and had a breathing treatment before dance class.
  • I had fun at dance class and enjoyed watching a big truck moving dirt and rocks after class. 
  • As we got in the car to go home, Mommy pointed out the dark clouds in the sky.  I compared it to the sky on The Wizard of Oz...  Mommy told me if we ever see a Twister like the movie that we need to run.
  • At home, I got to play a few minutes outside before the rain started then Daddy grilled dinner outside in the rain for us to eat.  I didn't eat a single bite of my food and only wanted to cuddle on the couch.
  • I got lots of different medicines (breathing and liquid) before bed.  Mommy and Daddy are both hoping I feel better when I wake up tomorrow. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment