Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 
I said:
  • Was I a big girl this morning? (After getting dressed all by myself. I usually get treats for being a big girl.)

 

I did:

  • Daddy woke me up a little bit earlier today. I fell back asleep on the couch. After daddy woke me up a second time, I got dressed by myself. Then daddy took me to school.
  • Mommy picked me up from school and she had Burger King with her. I ate chicken strips and French fries, and then watched a little bit of TV with mommy while she slept.
  • Daddy and I went outside to play. I drew hopscotch on the sidewalk, popped bubbles, and rode my plane to the end of the sidewalk. It's more fun going to the end than walking back since it is downhill to the end of the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment