Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "I'm getting bizzy!" (after spinning around in circles with my bubble wand).

I did:
 
  • I wore my cute flower t-shirt to school today.  Daddy said that after this wearing of the shirt, it would need to be packed away in the too small box to go to the attic.  Boo!  I love this shirt!
  • I was the last kid to be picked up at school today and was super lonely.  Mommy had a late meeting at work, so was a little later than normal.
  • After dinner, we did a little shopping.  I got new socks and am super excited about the ones that are colorful and have food (cupcakes, cookies, pizza, hamburgers, fries, drinks) on them. Some even have moustaches!  How silly! 
  • Once back at home, we relaxed a bit inside then played with chalk and bubbles.  I also played my monkey jumping game and gave Mommy a medical exam with my Doc McStuffins doctor kit.
  • I'm not liking bedtime too much right now, but for some reason Mommy and Daddy keep making me go to bed anyway.  How mean!  It's a good thing I love them so much!

















No comments:

Post a Comment