Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 18, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "You're not my friend.  You need to learn how to cuddle." (to Daddy, referring to Mommy being my friend, but him not being my friend).
  • "I want to take it off, but I'm not brave." (referring to the Band-Aid that was on my elbow)

I did:
 
  • I only stayed in bed until 7:30 this morning.  The clock did not keep me in bed until 8:00 this morning, so the $3.00 may have been a waste for Mommy.  Only time will tell.
  • I played with Daddy and watched some of Despicable Me after Daddy left for church.  Mommy and I cuddled on the couch watching the movie until Grandma and Grandpa woke up.
  • Soon after waking up, Grandma and Grandpa left to go home.  I was sad and miss them already.
  • I played on my swingset a few minutes while waiting for Daddy to get home.  In the process, I fell and scraped my elbow and head.  Mommy felt so bad and kept hugging me while I cried. 
  • After Daddy got home from church, we went for lunch at Panera, my favorite!
  • After dropping Daddy off at the house, Mommy and I returned to the consignment sale for the big $1.00 sale.  Mommy bought me a few things and her a few things.  I had fun playing with the toys and for some reason, Mommy refused to buy me more stuffed animals, but she did buy me two games.  On the way home, we made a stop by the bridge so Mommy could give me a lesson about the power of water.  She pointed out and took pictures of all of the trees that were moved by the flooding waters.  She said someone will have to come move them soon.  I asked her where the beavers would live...
  • After we got home, Mommy and I took a nap then I played my new game with Daddy.  It was fun, but a little difficult.  I'm sure I'll get better at it.
  • After dinner, we spent the rest of the evening at home playing and relaxing a bit.  I also had a nice bath and "swam" in the tub with my friends (toys).
  • I was a nightmare at bedtime, crying and whining.  Mommy and Daddy aren't sure what was up with me other than me just being way too tired.
  • Hopefully I'm in a better mood tomorrow for school.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment