Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 31, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "Can I get this action figure?" (while shopping with Daddy)
  • "I'm a swimming pool action girl!" (while wearing my swim suit and running through the sprinkler in the back yard)
 
I did:
 
  • I slept until about 7:30 and Daddy was already awake.  I think the dogs may have woken him up.
  • Daddy and I went to get donuts for breakfast and went to a few yard sales.  At the sales I went to with Daddy, I got a free bear and a free "necklace" (lei).  When we got home, I came upstairs to wake Mommy up.
  • After Mommy got ready, she and I went to Sheetz to get drinks and we shared a pizza at the outdoor table.  It was yummy.  I was nice and shared my crust with the birds that came close to visit. 
  • Mommy and I went to a few more yard sales.  I found a "pink princess car," but Mommy wouldn't buy it for me.  I was sad.  At one sale I ended up getting a free pound puppy toy.  I loved it!  She was so nice.  We found out she was a local Spanish teacher so I counted in Spanish to her and then she taught me the Spanish word for dog so I could tell Daddy when I got home.
  • After a nap at home, we played in the sprinkler Daddy set up for me.  We ended up switching sprinklers half way through... one has taller water and the other creates a nice fountain to play in.  I love them both!  I did get a little chilly, so I had to warm myself with the towel and close to the fire.
  • After dinner, we took the dogs for a walk in the neighborhood then relaxed at home the rest of the evening. 
  • It was a busy but super fun day and I got three new free things as well as a few others Mommy paid for!














































No comments:

Post a Comment