Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 25, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "I want to go to the place with lots of different treats and lots of different food." (when asked where she wanted to eat after church.... I wanted Ryan's... luckily Mommy could translate)
  • "...and a half!" (when Daddy told someone I was three years old).
  • "Grandma says when it's raining, it's like an apple blowing off the clouds."  (it wasn't raining, so Mommy is not sure what sparked this comment)
 

I did:
 
  • I woke up about 7:45...  Daddy had just gotten out of bed.
  • After breakfast, a bath, and getting dressed in my beautiful dress, it was time for church.
  • I had fun playing with Ms. Sierra, Ms. Emily, and Ms. Rebekah as well as some other kids. 
  • After church, we went to eat lunch then home to take a nap.
  • After nap, Mommy and I went to the craft store to buy a few things to make something to hang my hairclips from...  I was super helpful in picking out what I wanted, even lots of things not related to what we were shopping for.
  • We went to Lowe's to shop for paint for the house.  I love looking at paint colors.  Mommy asked what colors I would paint my room if I could, so I showed her a pretty pink and purple. 
  • At home, we ate dinner and relaxed a bit until bed time.  Mommy even showed me a magic trick with the silly putty...  taking letters and shapes off the newspaper onto the putty.  I also got to talk to Pawpaw Randall on the phone. 
  • I like lazy days like today, though I had hoped to go to the playground... maybe tomorrow.
  • Mommy made an observation that I didn't spend much time at all outside today and my eye didn't swell up once.  Hopefully that doesn't mean I'm going to have to stay inside the whole summer.  :(

 








No comments:

Post a Comment