Monday, May 26, 2014

May 26, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "I need cups of peaches!  We only have one left!" (when Mommy asked me what I needed from the store)
  • "It can do fast business and it can do slow business.  It can make us into cars and trucks.  It can give us what we need to build a building." (referring to the powers of a red rubber bracelet I was wearing in the car with Mommy)
 

I did:
 
  • I woke up and ate muffins, played with the iPad, and watched television.  Then I played outside while Daddy cleaned. 
  • I was a little confused when I found out it was Monday and I wasn't going to school.
  • When Mommy woke up, I spent a few minutes with her until she had to leave to go work for a couple of hours. 
  • When Mommy got back home, I was napping.  I was so excited to see Mommy when I woke up from my nap.  I ran up and hugged her tight and said, "I missed you while you were gone."
  • I fixed my own hair with my hair clips.  I was so proud of myself.
  • Mommy and I went to the grocery store and I was a super helper.  I held Mommy's grocery list and helped her put groceries in the cart.  At home, I helped her unload the groceries and put them away.
  • After we cooked and ate dinner, I played outside.  Mommy and Daddy were cleaning the back porch, so I started cleaning too.  I used wet paper towels to wipe off my swings, slide, table, and even Daddy's sawhorses and ladder.  I wiped down nearly everything I could find.  I told Daddy I was working and doing my job.  I was a super helper!
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment