Friday, May 23, 2014

May 23, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "Daddy, you should get this phone case" (holding up a glittery pink cell phone case).
  • "Cover up my legs, I'm cold....  Don't cover up my legs, I'll get hot!" (2 seconds in between statements at bedtime)
 

I did:
 
  • I wore my red pirate shirt to school today to match my boat with the pirate flag.  I was so excited to take my boat and show my teachers and friends.
  • Mommy got a call from my teacher after my nap telling her that my eye was red and itchy and a little puffy.  She had Daddy pick me up a little earlier than normal to make sure I was okay.  Everyone thinks it's my allergies.  I'm so tired of allergies already!
  • Once Mommy got home, she told me she had some things for me.  I was excited to see a few balloons from her school and two books that she had bought me at the book fair at her school.  One book was to practice lacing and tying shoes.  I was super excited!  
  • My eye had gotten a lot better by the time she got home, so we went to the park to play, even though Mommy was still a little worried my eye would get worse again.  I had fun playing at all the parks within War Memorial and making a few new friends.  Mommy and Daddy think I am so cute telling the other kids my name and running and making up games with them.
  • Daddy let me pick dinner, so I chose Chick-fil-A (no one was surprised!).  I played there too.
  • We did some shopping at the phone store and Lowes.  I even picked out some paint colors (pink and purple) though Mommy and Daddy aren't painting anything for me yet.  I'll be ready when they do decide to paint my room. 
  • While shopping, my eye started getting itchy and puffy again and still was at bedtime.  Sometimes in the past, mulch has caused me to have eye issues, so Mommy is hoping if we avoid parks for a little bit, I'll improve.  Mommy was wondering if my eye issues were a ploy to get an eye patch to go with my boat and shirt.  Only time will tell. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment