Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "BORING!" (I've said this more and more the past week or so...  tonight at Ms. Sierra's house when I got tired of walking and yesterday when I didn't want to play in the backyard).
  • "I'm taking a passageway to the car" (creating my own path, not direct, to the car when leaving Ms. Sierra's house).
  • "I want to make some jobs with cupcakes.  Like make rabbits with ears and carrots on them."

I did:
 
  • I wore my new cupcake socks to school.  I was super excited to show everyone.  Who cares about the rest of my outfit if my socks are cute!
  • I brought home my school pictures and Mommy and Daddy seemed very happy with them, even if I had a silly grin in one of them.  I also brought home some bubble art that I had made at school.
  • I spent some time with Ms. Sierra and her family while Daddy was at his school's graduation and Mommy was with her friends for a bit.  I had so much fun playing with bubbles, chalk, and riding my scooter through the neighborhood.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I told her that I will be going to Ms. Amy's class soon at school with the "little bit bigger kids."
  • After a brief rest on the couch and my medicine it was bedtime.
  • I wore my cupcake pjs to bed...  must be a theme for today!
  • I'm excited that Mommy can start taking me to school again tomorrow.  I've missed her taking me since she's had to be at work so much earlier due to testing.





No comments:

Post a Comment