Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  

I said:
  • "Mommy, I will call you honey bun."  After Mommy told me that she calls me "honey bun," I told her, "I will call you honey and you can call me honey bun."
  • Too many other funny things for Mommy to keep track of.  I was super silly today!


I did:

  • A good night's sleep did wonders!  No coughing and great sleep. 
  • Daddy dressed me in my cute dress and fixed my hair because it was picture day.  I know Mommy wished she could get me extra beautiful for pictures, but due to testing had to go to work extra early.
  • My teacher told Mommy I was very good today (little attitude and less emotional than yesterday). 
  • Mommy was so proud of me that she took me to Chick-fil-A for dinner and to play.  I was having fun in the play area until a boy started being mean.  I told Mommy he was hitting and grabbing me.  I went back in a few more minutes, then came back out with my shoes to tell Mommy he was still not being nice.  Mommy told me she was proud of me for telling her when something like that happened.  We got a milkshake and then came home.
  • Mommy and I both colored pictures with chalk on the sidewalk.  Mommy, of course, drew a tree, so I drew one too.  I told Mommy it was a picture of "Spring" (tree, blue sky, pink person playing outside, and a big sun). 
  • While outside, we played with bubbles, danced and sang, and even found a very cool flower (the stage between a yellow dandelion and a "blowy flower").
  • Once Daddy got home, we cuddled on the couch, tried on my new bee costume (75 cent bargain from the weekend yard sale) and relaxed a bit until bed time. 







 
 
 



















      No comments:

      Post a Comment