Saturday, May 17, 2014

May 17, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "After we do some work we can go to the playground."  When Mommy asked what kind of work, I responded, "I've got some jobs."
  • "I'm eating my boogers."
  • "Who has the softball? Ding, ding, ding..." (in the same rhythm as "What Does the Fox Say?")
  • "This place is not my favorite." (referring to Brother's Pizza as we got out of the car for dinner)

I did:
 
  • I stayed in bed until my clock turned green to let me know I was allowed to get out of bed at 8:00am.  Mommy and Daddy may think this was the best $3.00 ever spent (at a yard sale) if it keeps me in bed until 8:00 on weekend mornings.
  • Grandma, Mommy, and I ate breakfast at the Waffle House then went the consignment sale where I got lots of new clothes.  The best thing I found was a big orange magnifying glass.  I'm looking forward to looking at bugs with it.
  • We decided to look for a few yard sales which I was excited about.  Grandma told me we had to find some, so I started looking through my magnifying glass to see if I could see one far away.
  • After a nap in the car which ended in bed, I got dressed for my last recital.  Grandma and Grandpa got me ready then brought me to meet Mommy at the school.
  • I had so much fun on the stage and was super cute.  At the end of the show, my tiara broke and I was sad. 
  • Ms. Kayla gave us all a flower after the show and Grandpa took lots of pictures.
  • Mommy and I played outside and drew with chalk on the sidewalk and played with bubbles until time to go get dinner.
  • We relaxed after dinner then Daddy got home from his trip right before bed time.  I was so happy to have him home. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment