Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 15, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "I wanna go back on the stage." (I told Mommy and Daddy after my first dance during dress rehearsal for my recital.)

I did:
 
  • I was all about purple today... my shirt and socks I wore to school and my leotard, tutu, and tiara for the dance recital rehearsal.
  • I was super excited to wear my new tiara and felt like such a princess. 
  • When Mommy and I walked into the auditorium tonight, I told her that I was scared, but she quickly calmed me by telling that I would just be having fun on the stage and that she and Daddy would get to watch.  After the first dance number, I wanted to go right back on the stage.  I guess I got my stage presence from my father, as well as my dancing ability (and tongue sticking out).  For some reason, the audience had the giggles during parts of our performance during tonight's dress rehearsal.  We also got lots of claps.  I can't wait for Grandma, Grandpa, Carol, Chip, Ms. Sierra, and Ms. Kelly (and maybe others) to see my recital the next two days.  Mommy took lots of pictures, but they didn't come out so well with her phone.  She is hoping for better pictures the next two shows to post in a day or two. 
  • Once we got home after dinner, I acted out a little conversation with my two finger puppets then cuddled a few minutes with Mommy on the couch before bed.























No comments:

Post a Comment