Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "He said my royal name!" (after Mr. Harry said my name over the sound system during trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings).
  • "There's a book growing out of my sock.  It's The Hungry Caterpillar!
  • "Twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three,...  twenty-nine, twenty-ten, twenty-eleven, twenty-twelve, twenty-eighteen,..."
 

I did:
 
  • I was EXHAUSTED this morning.  Daddy didn't even see my eyes the first ten minutes I was out of bed.
  • I was excited to get to school and tell Ms. Patty and my friends all about my new skateboard and how Mommy and Daddy were going to buy me a helmet and lily pads to stay safe on it.
  • Mommy thought my shorts were a bit short this morning and said something about her dress code at school.  I can't help it if I have long legs!
  • I learned about camping at school today and had fun playing outside with my friends.
  • I came home with even more bruises on my legs, an extra scratch and a few extra bug bites.  Mommy says that is what makes me such a tough girl.
  • When Mommy picked me up, it was storming and we had to run to the car.  A few clasps of lightning scared me, but luckily I'm very brave.
  • I had fun at trivia and everyone loves me there and thinks I'm so cute!
















No comments:

Post a Comment