Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 21, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "This is my door frame." (pointing to my scooter in the living room.  I had Mommy walk "through it" and then I rolled the scooter to "close" the door.
  • I wrote "messages" on the sidewalk for people walking by.  It said, "Rain is Coming.  Hurry!" (today since the sky looked dark like it might rain) and "Smoke is Coming.  Hurry!" (a couple days ago when we saw smoke in the sky)

I did:
 
  • I was excited Mommy took me to school this morning, but was so tired that I was a little clingy and didn't want her to leave.  Luckily, Olive was there for me to play with.
  • We didn't get to play outside today at school, but I was less whiny than yesterday, so that is good.
  • Mommy took me to the Be-Hive tonight where someone read a book about monsters while the kids acted like monsters (growling, snorting, stomping, etc.).  Then we made our own monsters and colored monsters.  It was super fun.  I made a new friend and even got to be crafty with Mommy which is always fun.
  • After relaxing a bit at home since Mommy wasn't feeling too well, I did get to play with chalk a few minutes before starting to get ready for bed. 
  • I had a meltdown when Mommy went down the stairs before I did.  I didn't "unlock" the "door" (bottom of the stairs) with my "key" (dowel rod), so Mommy "broke" the "door."  Mommy said something about the drama of a three year old. 
  • I'm glad Mommy fixed my lantern so I could go "camping" at bedtime.



































No comments:

Post a Comment